I am sitting all alone in my room and thinking whatever
happened in past days...
I wonder it was me who hurt the person I like most and still
like with same fragrance...
Sometimes I cry outside and inside because of my words…
I never meant to hurt you, never meant to cause any pain but
I did it all the same
Believe me it was not me it was mind, my heart still cares
you
I don’t know you will ever forgive me or not...
All I know is that I won’t forgive myself for the pain I
gave you
We had a special friendship, we have put years in which
You’re my special friend and want to back that
special relation
I know I was wrong, I messed up everything
I said things I didn’t mean…
It hurts when you don’t talk
Just trust me on this…I am sorry and I mean it
Try to recall all moments we spent… We promised we will
be friends forever
Don’t let this our friendship gray...
People can make mistake, they misunderstood the things
That doesn’t mean the soul is bad…
We have to trust on the goodness of person and trust makes
us comfortable
Energy of trust will help you to heal and also help to heal
myself
I shared with you because I thought you would understand
I promise you next time it would not happen
I remember our all promises and promise you, I will make it
done
I promise you I will keep this promise in better way
I like our friendship very much and don’t want to lose it at
any cost
Let’s stop this fight here, let’s break this silence
Let it be go…Let’s go for fresh start
I only hope you would support me for fresh start…
And please believe me this time…
That’s all I have to say…!!

No comments:
Post a Comment